Sunday, December 30, 2007

Thank you all for being with me for my birthday.


27th December 2007

Just the 4 turtles at Wala Wala getting high except for Ms Faye. I am so happy we waited till 12mn and I got a birthday song sung for me! And the Oreo birthday cake came as a surprise. Tried lighting the candle but the wind was too strong and all! BUT, thanks!


Three thousand, three thousand !!!!




28th December 2007

Received lovely flowers in the morning while I was still pigging away. Thanks sweetie. And of course, I spent the night with some of the 3A01 people at Wala Wala AGAIN. Thanks for those who took the time to come down.




Ex Study Club


29th December 2007

Dinner's at Hyatt's Oasis by the pool with the best boyfriend ever. The food there is superb. Must try okay? They have grilled prawns, honey glazed pork ribs, steak, lamb, chicken, fish, sotong, baked potatoes, fried rice, little but very very very nice desserts.

This is the best birthday ever spent for 20 years of my life. Thank you those who spent this birthday with me. Thank you mummy for the best present and Jeannie, Kelvin, Peihuan and Angel for the Fancl lotions. =)
And thank you turtles for the cake!!!!!!!!!

No comments: